1. Do right
Students at this age level know what is right and what is wrong. The list of things to do wrong can be a list that never stops. If they are doing right then there canít be any wrong in what they are doing.
I do however have some expectations for my students that go a little further than rules!
- I expect the student to be in their seat when the tardy bell rings.
- I expect the student to stay seated until they have permission to get back up. This also means to leave at the end of the block.
- I expect to bring homework with them to class.
- I expect students to bring book(s), paper, pen, and pencil everyday.
Punishment For Not Doing Right:
- Punishment (written or corporal)
- Corporal Punishment
- Student will be turned over to the Principal / Assistant Principal
Students: I am a honest person and I pledge to do my own work so that I will not cheat myself from learning. I have read this classroom discipline plan and understand it. I will honor it while in Coach Kirbyís class.
Parents: My child has read this discipline plan with me. By signing this paper Iím showing that I have read through this plan and understand it.
Teacher: I will be fair and consistent in administrating the discipline plan for my classroom.