North Sand Mountain School
THIS CLASS WILL FOLLOW ALL RULES AND CONSEQUENCES AS SET ASIDE BY
NORTH SAND MOUNTAIN SCHOOL.
What the teacher expects of the students:
1. I expect the student to follow all instructions that are given by the teacher.
2. I expect every student to ALWAYS be prepared for class.
3. I expect students to be in their assigned seats when the bell rings.
4. I expect students to respect the rights and property of others, including me.
5. I expect every student to understand that I have the right to teach, and others have the right to learn.
Following these rules and behaving appropriately allows for a more enjoyable classroom setting that will deserve fun learning activities!
Violations of Rules:
v Minor Offenses – Verbal warning to individual students or to the whole class, loss of individual privileges, written exercises.
v Continual Daily Violations – Teacher/student conference, loss of privileges – including break, seating arrangement, etc., telephone call to parents, extra written assignments, or extra classroom duties.
v Severe disruptions – Immediate dismissal to the hallway or office for corporal punishment, parent conference, in-school suspension, alternative school, or other actions by the principal.
v Destruction of property – clean up, repair, and cost of replacement.
Realize that inappropriate actions call for immediate consequences to correct the behavior. All violations of rules will correspond with the appropriate sanctions as set aside by North Sand Mountain.
Rewards for Wonderful Behavior
ü Skip-an-Assignment Pass
ü Watch a Movie
ü Surprises from teacher
I understand that Mrs. Stivers has high expectations of her students. I will do my best to uphold these expectations. I do understand that any inappropriate behavior exhibited by me will expect to be corrected using discipline.
Student Signature Date